Traveling to Kasetsart University
- From Don Muang Airport to Kasetsart University
1. Public bus : Many public buses are available infront of Don Muang Airport
No. 29 (Rungsit-Hua Lum Pong)
No. 59 (Rungsit- Sannaamluang)
No. 187 (Aurathorn Village Klong 3 – Sii Praya Peer)
No. 510 (Thammasart Rungsit – Victory Monument)
No. 538 (Priest Hospital – Rajamangkala University Thanyaburi)
No. 555 (Rungsit – Suwanabhumi Airport)
A rapid air-conditioned buses are available to BTS station. These buses will not stop at KU since all of them use the rapid highway.
2. Taxi :Taxi stand is available at the airport. All taxis are metered. Pay for the meter price plus 50 baht for airport taxi fee. Airport limousines are available at a more expensive price than usual taxi at the taxi stand.
- From Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) to Kasetsart University
1. Taxi is available at airport taxi stand. Just mention that the destination is “Kasetsart University Bangkhaen”. KU Campus is a well-known destination in Bangkok. Metered Taxi is a quick and reasonable way to go to KU campus.
2. Using Airport Rail Link from Floor B1 to Phayathai Station. Use BTS from Phayathai Station to Mo-Chit Station. Then use the public bus No. 24 , 26, 29, 39, 59 , 104 ,510 . A short taxi ride from Mo-chit station to Kasetsart University is also a convenient way to travel as well.
3. Rental car from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) heading to the west follow the suwannabhumi 2 rd. enter suwannabhumi 5 using the ramp way to Bang-pa-in/ Kanchanapisake/Bangkok/Rama 9 highway to Highway 7 (Motorway) Bangkok- Chonburi. Then enter expressway project 2 and exit at Din-daeng . Follow Vibhawadee Rungsit Highway to Kasetsart University.
4. Public bus No. 555 (Rungsit – Suvarnabhumi airport) in front of the airport